Calories: 112 (in two bars)
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Roll out your quest bar and shape into a small pie crust (might need to microwave first)
3. Bake quest bar for about 7 or 8 minutes
4. While the crust is baking, chop up and dice a small apple
5. In a bowl, add honey, brown sugar sweetener and cinnamon
6. Microwave the mixture for about 1 minute or until the apples are soft
7. Take out the crust and put the apple mixture on top of it
8. Sprinkle it with some more cinnamon and if you want a "crumble" on top, add a mixture of rolled oats, cinnamon, and honey! Enjoy!
1.Preheat oven to 325F
2. In a medium bowl, mix almond butter with water until smooth.
Add in protein and cinnamon. Mix until combined.
3.Press into 9" pie pan.
Bake for about 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
1.Puree sweet potato with 1/2 cup water.
2.Pour into a bowl, and add eggs. Mix until smooth.
3.Combine with remaining ingredients (including the remaining 1/2 cup water) and mix well.
4.Pour into pie crust.
Bake for about 40 minutes, until the center of the pie is firm to the touch.
Recipe by: eatmoretoweightless.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.