What is in Reign Energy Drink
A lot of people are now starting to pay attention to the controversial Energy Drink Reign. It is not controversial as in the product being bad for you but more importantly, the public fight with the Original Energy Drink BANG. We wrote an article on what is in BANG Energy and now we feel it is fair to write one on what is in Reign Energy Drink.
- Carbonated Water - some high-quality H20 that is carbonated to feel like your favorite soda.
- Sodium Citrate - is a great ingredient that will be a citric acid but also beneficial for one’s urinary system by being an alkalizer
- L-Leucine - is the best muscle building amino acid and part of the BCAA or Branch Chain Amino Acid family
- Natural Flavors - it is really awesome to see Monster or Reign use natural flavors in their formula
- Natural Caffeine - This is the biggest difference between Reign and BANG energy - the caffeine source. Many would argue that they are too similar but people feel that Caffeine you need to digest like Reign is more of a subtle longer-lasting energy compared to BANG
- Iso-Leucine - This is another muscle-building amino acid part of the BCAA family
- Valine - This is another muscle-building amino acid part of the BCAA family
- Sodium Bezoate - This is a flavor preservative
- Potassium Citrate - similar to the 2nd ingredient, this electrolyte is great for hydration and making sure your urinary tract is healthy
- B - Vitamins - B vitamins are a class of water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in cell metabolism. Though these vitamins share similar names, they are chemically distinct compounds that often coexist in the same foods. In general, dietary supplements containing all eight are referred to as a vitamin B complex
- Magnesium - another electrolyte for your body to maintain hydration and make sure the muscles are properly nourished
- CoQ10 - is shown to help improve heart health and blood sugar regulation, assist in the prevention and treatment of cancer and reduce the frequency of migraines. It could also reduce the oxidative damage that leads to muscle fatigue, skin damage and brain, and lung diseases
These are the only ingredients in this 0 calorie energy drink. Nothing to be scared of and in fact, there are several ingredients that are super good for you.
Leave a comment