Briefly describe each one in more depth
- Getting your nutrients as a college kid on a budget is not easy, an affordable multi is 100% the answer
- Useful to help get your calcium, potassium, vitamins and minerals all in one pill. Many people go through the day without meeting their daily intake.
What I recommend: I use Opti-Men, however there is wide variety that will all get the job done. Pick yours!
*I recommend picking a multivitamin that are easy to take and dont give you the burps...ON Opti Men is the best I have taken
- Staying lean is not easy so take some healthy fats like CLA to burn fat
- Helps boost metabolic rates which can help burn fat.
What I recommend: Nutrex Veggie Caps CLA
- Get in your daily dose of Omega 3 fatty acids delivers various health benefits, including stronger bones, heart health and brain gains including better memory to ace tests.
What I recommend: Omega-3 by PEScience due to the value and the quality of this product
- There are plenty of good pre workouts on the market that work effectively. When choosing a pre workout, try to find one with with caffeine, creatine, beta alanine, citrulline malate, and betaine.
What I recommend: Fuel Jungle Juice is my go to and it just gets me...into the ZONE!
- Branch Chained Amino Acids are the crucial building blocks of protein that help protein synthesis when have your post workout shake. Take this during your workout.
- Full spectrum BCAA and EAA mix to maximize protein synthesis, prevent muscle breakdown, burn fat, and reduce muscle soreness.
6. Protein Post Workout
- Fast Digesting protein to rapidly rebuild broken muscle tissue. This protein has low sugar and low fat to only build lean muscle.
What I recommend: Rule 1 Whey Blend Protein
- The most studied supplement in the industry
- Creatine is great for building muscle and great for keeping your muscles looking fuller when you are cutting.
What I recommend: Micronized Creatine by Cellucor
8. Bed Time: ZMA
- Want to have the best most lucid dreams of your life, take ZMA
- You rebuild the most muscle and burn the most fat during REM sleep and ZMA allows you to fall asleep faster and gets you into REM sooner and deeper to maximize recovery
What I recommend: ZMA by Optimum Nutrition
9. Bed Time Protein: Casein protein
- Casein Protein is a slow digesting protein that you take at night and it digests over 8 long hours while you sleep
- Give your body the protein it needs throughout the night with casein so when you sleep you do not have to worry about losing muscle.
What I recommend: R1 Casein
About the Author: Frankie forearms... Aka the Italian stallion... Aka Frank the Intern...is your typical frat star who peaked in high school. Captain of a losing basketball team with a sandwich named after him called "The Tavolanche," he thinks he's much bigger than he actually is. His passion for supplementation landed him an internship with Campusprotein where he utilized his fratness to integrate The Ohio State University's collegiate perspective into the Hostile Hoosier environment.