- 2c almond milk or milk of choice
- 2 scoops Select Gourmet vanilla protein powder by PEScience
- 1 serving container non-fat vanilla greek yogurt (I used Light & Fit)
- 2 tbsp. rainbow sprinkles
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a glass container or freezer safe container and freeze over night.
- Remove from freezer and let sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes or until soft enough to remove from container and return to the blender.
- Blend on high until smooth like soft serve. ***You can stop here if you prefer a soft serve like ice cream texture but if you want a more firm texture, return to the freezer for another hour before scooping into an ice cream cone and topping with more sprinkles. ENJOY!
Recipe by: @peanutbutterpluschocolate