- 6 cups Kodiak Cakes Power Mix
- 3 scoops Snickerdoodle Select protein
- 1 can (800ml) pumpkin puree
- 2 cups skim milk (+ water to thin)
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 5 tsp Stevia
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp sugar free syrup
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 1.5 tsp Stevia
- 1 scoop Snickerdoodle protein
- Milk to thin
- Optional Orange colouring (red + yellow) or stir in extra pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 400
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl, beat eggs in another, stir in liquids all together.
- Add enough water for pancake batter thickness.
- Transfer half to a small, greased Bundt pan and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool, remove from pan, bake your second bundt.
- Spread Ganache on first layer, invert second bundt onto it then top as desired.
- Devour, grow
Calories per Slice: 182 (of 20 large)
16g protein, 24g carbs (4 fibre), 2.5g fat
Recipe by: Whey to Bake