- 1/3 Cup Coconut Flour
9 Egg Whites
2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2c oats
40g 85% Dark Chocolate
1/2c Cocoa Powder
1/2c Chocolate Protein Powder
7-10 drops of Stevia
Cream Cheese Filling
- Pre-heat oven 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients, then add wet ingredients (excluding filling).
- Mix until forms a firm consistency
- Form about 30 oreo sized circles
- Bake on a lined baking tray for 25 minutes and cool
- Combine all the cream cheese filling ingredients
- Spread onto a cookie then top with another.
Makes 15 Servings
Macros for 1 serving: