Peanut Butter Stuffed Protein French Toast
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 c sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 slices low carb bread (Sara Lee)
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- Sugar free chocolate chips
- In a large bowl whisk together all the ingredients except the bread and topping.
- Place the bread in in the mixture and allow to sit for 10mins.
- Heat a pan to a medium heat and cook the bread for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Spread peanut butter onto one piece and top it with another
- Melt chocolate chips and drizzle onto the toast
More from: Recipes
Leave a comment