Nutty Chocolate Rolo Cake
- 1.5 scoops Chocolate PB Cup Protein
- 3 cups Kodiak Cakes power mix
- 1.5 cups skim milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup 0% greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1.5 tsp caramel extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 3 servings PBlean (or 6 tbsp peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup 0% greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop Blondie Select protein
- 2 tsp Stevia
- Pre-heat oven to 400, grease a cake pan
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together all base powders
- Mix the wet ingredients and whisk in eggs, pour into dry mix and stir to combine.
- Transfer to cake dish, bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean, let cool.
- Mix together icing ingredients
- Once cool, cut cake horizontally if you want a layer of frosting within, or skip this step.
- Spread frosting over cake, garnish with candy if desired,
222 calories per slice (of 12):
18g protein, 21g carbs, 8.5g fat*
Recipe provided by @Whey2bake
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.