Healthy Double Chocolate Chip Donuts
1/2 Cup Complete Pancake Mix (60g)
1 Scoop Iso100 Cocoa Pebbles Isolate (30g)
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder (3g)
1 TeaSpoon Splenda (3g)
1 TeaSpoon Cocoa Powder (3g)
2 TeaSpoons Chocolate Chips (10g)
3 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt (50g)
Water as needed to form the batter.
2oz Greek Yogurt (50g)
1/2 Scoop Iso100 Isolate Cocoa Pebbles (15g)
1 TeaSpoon Chocolate Chips (5g)
Pre-Heat Oven to 400 degrees.
1) Combine dry ingredients (Whey, Pancake Mix, Baking Powder, Splenda, and cocoa powder)
2) Combine wet ingredients with dry and mix to form the batter. Add water as needed to form the batter.
3) Use cooking spray to coat a donut tray. Transfer batter just enough to fill the bottom of the cups.
4) Bake for 9-11 Minutes
5) Pull out of the oven and allow to cool
6) Make frosting by putting together whey and yogurt. Transfer to a Ziploc bag. Cut a small hole in the corner squeeze the frosting out
7) Rinse/Repeat till all donuts are frosted. Dash with cocoa pebble cereal
For Entire Recipe:
Calories -- 725
Carbs -- 85g
Fat -- 15g
Per Donut (6):
Protein ~ 10.3g
Carbs ~ 14.1g
Fat ~ 2.5g
Leave a comment