- 1 scoop molten chocolate cellucor protein powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup baking stevia
- 2 egg whites
- 1 scoop corfetti cellucor protein powder
- 1 can of white beans (1 cup, or chickpeas)
- 1/4 cup white chocolate cashew butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 TBSP stevia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 lots of sprinkles
- Mix each of the two layers in separate bowls.
- Spray a 9—9 dish with nonstick spray.
- Pour half of the brownie batter along the bottom.
- Spread the Funfetti layer on top. Then spread the remaining brownie batter on top. Bake at 350 F for 25-30 mins.
- Remove, let cool, and cut into 12 slices!
Recipe Provided by @pbeechie
1 serving= Calories- 85, Fat- 3.18, Carb- 8.2, Protein- 7.65