Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats
Serving size: 1 serving
- ½ c old-fashioned oats
- ¾ c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp. chia seed
- 1 tbsp. all-natural creamy peanut butter
- ½ banana, diced
- ¼ c non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ scoop peanut butter protein powder
- 2 packets of Truvia (or sweetener of choice)
- Dash of cinnamon
- Honey, raw and unfiltered (optional)
- Add all ingredients together in a bowl (or mason jar). Mix until combined. Refrigerate overnight. Technically, you only need to 2.5 to 3 hours before it’s ready to eat, so feel free to make this recipe at any time of the day. Drizzle with honey, if desired.
Macros per serving*:
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.