- 4 cups Chex cereal
- 1/4 cup Protein powder
- 1 tbs Peanut flour
- 1 tbs Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Baking stevia
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 1/4 cup Creamy peanut butter
- In a large ziplock bag, mix together the dry ingredients and shake to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, microwave the peanut butter for 45-60 seconds, Add the cereal to the bowl, and stir to coat the cereal in the peanut butter chocolate mixture.
- Pour the peanut butter covered cereal into the ziplock with the dry ingredients, and shake until the cereal is evenly coated. Pour puppy chow onto a large baking pan lined with foil or parchment and let dry for at least 30 minutes. Store puppy chow in a sealed container, and store at room temperature for up to 7 days. Enjoy!
Servings: 18 Calories per Serving: 80 Fat-4g Carbohydrate-10g Fiber-1g Sugar-5g Protein-3g