Chocolate Protein Filled Banana Muffins
- 1 large banana
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2-1 scoop chocolate protein
- Stevia for taste
1. Grease 9 silicone cupcake liners and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix protein, stevia, and 1/4 cup of water
2. Get out a medium sized bowl and combine all ingredients except chocolate protein mixture and mix well. Fill your liners halway with your batter, place a drop of protein mixture in the center of the batter, and cover with a couple spoonfuls of batter.
3. Bake for 17-20 minutes or until baked all the way through. Let cool a little. Best eaten warm.
Recipe by: Bree Nicoletti @breeenicoletti
More from: Recipes
Leave a comment