- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 mashed banana
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 pack of fat-free & sugar-free vanilla pudding
1. Make pudding as directed on the box and store in the fridge with enough time for it to settle to be ready when you finished everything else.
2. In a bowl, mix together pancake mix, protein powder, milk, stevia, and banana. Proceed to cook in a pan on low-medium heat. When done, place on a plate to cool off.
3. Melt down chocolate chips in a small pot on very low heat, remember to mix often so it melts thoroughly and will not burn certain parts.
4. Throw it together!