Chocolate Banana Protein Mug Cake
- 1 scoop Gold Standard Whey Protein
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- sweetener of your choice
- In a small bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add egg white and almond milk to the dry mixture and mix.
- Add mixture to the mug and cover with plastic wrap.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes in the microwave.
- Top with sliced banana, nut butter and chocolate chips.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.