- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl Whey
- 5 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp guar gum or xanthan gum
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Blend together eggs, coconut oil/butter, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, whey, baking powder, raisins and guar gum. Blend the dry mixture into the wet until smooth.
- Grease a donut pan with spray. Bake for 15 minutes. Makes 6 bagels.
More from: Recipes