Chocolate Dipped Protein Waffles
- 1 scoop PEScience Gourmet Vanilla
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 3/4 c almond milk
- 1 egg, large
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp. chocolate chips
- Whisk protein, coconut flour, almond milk, egg and baking powder together until smooth.
- Prepare your waffle maker with non-stick spray
- Pour batter evenly
- Cook on HIGH for about 5 minutes on each side
- Once the waffles are golden brown and crunchy, place them in the freezer for 5 minutes to cool down.
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Remove waffles from the freezer and dip the corner in the chocolate.
- Garnish with sprinkles and return to the freezer for 20 minutes before serving.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.