- 1 box sugar fee pudding mix (I used Jell-O Cheesecake Sugar Free Fat Free)
- 1 scoop Select Gourmet Vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 c coconut flour (I used Better Body Foods)
- 3/4 c unsweetened applesuace
- 2 tbsp. vitafiber or sticky syrup (agave/honey/brown rice syrup)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, melted (I used Better Body Foods)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (I used Better Body Foods)
- stevia to taste
- sprinkles (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 325f and prepare an 8x8 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix using a fork until a dough forms.
- Press the dough evenly into the pan and bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Let cool and place in the freezer for 30 minutes before cutting into 30 squares and serving.
- If storing in the freezer, let thaw for 10 minutes before serving.
Yield: 30 pieces
Serving Size: 1 piece
Calories per serving: 24
Macros: 1g F, 3g C, 1.5g P
Recipe By: @peanutbutterpluschocolate