- 1/2 cup of skim Fairlife milk
- 6g vanilla protein powder
- 6g chocolate protein
- Walden Farms chocolate syrup
- 2g graham cracker
- mini marshmellows
- Make up some coffee of your choice.
- Then put it in and ice tray and let freeze. Once frozen, take out 7oz of the ice cubes (7-8) and put into your blender. Make sure you have a good bender. I have a ninja blender.
- Now add 1/2 cup of skim Fairlife milk, 6g vanilla protein powder and 6g chocolate protein powder.
- Add 3g stevia and then blend until you have a nice thick frappe consistency. Now add your walden farms international chocolate sauce to the bottom of your cup and then add your smores frappe from your blender half way up and then add another layer of chocolate sauce then the rest of your frappe mix.
- Then add some fat free whipped cream, 2g crushed low fat graham cracker and a handful of mini marshmallow bits! And then enjoy this unbelievable cup of too good to be true gainz!
Macros for Starbucks Version: 500 cals, 75g carbs, 20g fat, 5g protein
Macros for MY Verison:104 cals, 9g carbs, 1g fat, 15g protein
Recipe by: Zach Rocheleau @theflexibledietinglifestyle