- 2 Scoops of Vanilla Protein ( I used Quest Vanilla Milkshake***)
- 2 Cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¼ tsp Mint Extract
- Sweetener to taste: I used 2 packets stevia**
- Green Food Color (optional)
- 1 Mint Chocolate Chip Quest bar, broken into bits and baked as “chips” *
- Combine everything except mint chocolate chip quest bar and mix.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Either pour into ice cream maker if you have one, and add in bits of baked bar half way through,
- OR: Pour into shallow container with bits of baked bar, and freeze a few hours. (if you choose this method, you may have to allow to defrost a little before serving or defrost in microwave)
Recipe by: Fresh Fit N Healthy