Birthday Cake Cheesecake Protein Pizza
- 1 Josephs Lavash Bread (or could use a flatbread. Josephs just have unreal macros)
- 1 Cup Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 12g Fat Free/Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- 28g (1oz) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1.5 Birthday Cake Oreos
- Zero Cal Spray Butter
- 4g Stevia
1. Preheat Oven to 350. Then place lavash on pan and spray with zero cal butter spray. Cook until the lavash is almost golden brown all the way to the middle. This will ensure you will not have a soggy middle on your pizza. This usually takes about 5-7 minutes so watch it.
2. As this is happening, you will need to start making your protein pudding and cheesecake chunk icing to top the pizza with. For your protein pudding, you will need to take your 1 cup of greek yogurt, 4g of your pudding mix, and 2g stevia and mix them all together in a bowl until everything is all mixed in. Then to make your cheesecake chunk icing, you will need to take 8g of your pudding mix and 2g stevia and put into small bowl. Then slowly add water and mix until you have volumous icing. Then add your cheesecake chunks and mix them up.
3. Now you are ready to take your lavash out and top with your protein pudding and icing. Start with the pudding and spread over evenly. Then add your icing on top of that spreading evenly as well. Then add your crushed oreos and spraaankles!
4. Then throw back in the oven for another 4-5 minutes and boom! Gainz!
Pro-tip: If you want to make this higher protein/lower carb, add in protein powder instead of your pudding mix. That will save you at least 10-12g carbs on the total and add a good bit of protein.
- 392 Calories
- 50g Carbs
- 8g Fat
- 37g Protein
Leave a comment