- 37g Vanilla whey protein
- 46g egg whites
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 6 pretzels
- 50g mashed banana
- Walden Farms caramel syrup
- 14g coconut flour
- 132g greek or fat free cream cheese
- 8g SF butter scotch pudding mix
- a dash of sea salt
- Stevia to taste
- Water to consistency
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash 50g banana in a bowl. If it's not completely ripe already, microwave for 5-10 seconds so it's super mushy.
3. Add to banana bowl: whey, egg whites, baking powder, coconut flour, SFFF pudding mix, 15g Walden Farms caramel syrup, and stevia to taste. Mix it all together.
4. Add water slowly until desired consistency is reached (cupcake batter consistency - see video for visual).
5. Place 6 baking cups in muffin pan. Distribute batter evenly between the 6 cups.
6. Bake cupcakes for 10-15 minutes, checking every few minutes towards the end until you stick a toothpick in it and it comes out clean.
7. While it's baking, make the icing by combining 132g greek or fat free cream cheese, a little bit of WF caramel syrup (maybe 5g or so - you don't want it to be watery), and stevia to taste.
8. Ice cupcakes, top with a pretzel and whatever other aesthetic touches you'd like. I added a little bit of real chocolate and caramel syrup to make it pretty. Enjoy! :)
(ENTIRE RECIPE: 309 kcal: 6F/30C/36P)
Recipe By: themacroexperiment.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.