- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 4 scoops vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- 5 Tbsp pure maple syrup or honey
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Chocolate Chips
- 1 scoop of PB2
- In a bowl mix all the above ingredients and stir until it’s beginning to come to a paste.
- Pour the ingredients into an 8×8 glass baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Put in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until it begins to solidify.
- Take the fudge out of the freezer and remove it from the dish by lifting the parchment paper.
- Cut into small pieces and store in fridge.