- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1-2 scoops of s'mores whey protein
- ¾ cup puffed rice
- ⅓ cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup stevia chocolate chips
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a bowl, mix together peanut butter and honey.
- Add in the whey protein, puffed rice and marshmallows, mix together with your hands, pressing it all together.
- Take a small amount of mixture and squeeze into balls.
- Then melt the chocolate stirring after each 30 seconds.
- Dip each ball in the chocolate and spread the chocolate with your fingers around the ball.
- Once the ball is spread with chocolate, roll in the graham crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours
1 ball: Calories: 87 Fat: 5 g Saturated fat: 1.6 g Carbs: 10 g Sugar: 1.3 g Sodium: 27 mg Fiber: 2.3 g Protein: 5g Cholesterol: 4.8 g