Protein Oreo Rice Krispie Treats
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 scoops Cookies and Cream Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup or honey
- 1 pack of crushed oreo cookies
- Spray a 8x8 baking pan
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the cereal, oreos and protein powder. Set aside.
- In a small pan over medium-high heat, add nut butter, coconut oil, and brown rice syrup. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently to avoid burning, before removing from heat and allowing to cool slightly.
- Pour nut and syrup mixture into the cereal mix. Stir until everything is fully combined and all the cereal is well coated.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish. Using the spatula or your hands, spread the mixture evenly in the pan, pressing down firmly.
- Place pan into fridge and allow to cool for ~30 minutes before cutting into squares.
More from: Recipes
Leave a comment