- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon oat/coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 scoops of ice cream
- Mix all ingredients (except chocolate chips) together in a bowl
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Pour mixture into pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes
- Top with ice cream and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.