Looking better naked is Campus Protein's Mission. Whether its in the bedroom or on the beach, this stack will make sure you are as lean as possible. Cellucor C4 Ripped has all the amazing ingredients to help burn fat in the gym and the hours after it, along with giving you strength and endurance to get you through those hard cardio sessions. The IsoBurn by BSN is the leanest protein out there that will give you nutrients to build and preserve muscle but also help you burn fat.
HOW TO USE: We recommend using the protein post workout (within 30 mins after a workout).
The C4 ripped should be used about 15-20 mins before a workout to help energize and burn fat during your workout.
The CLK - Take one serving (3 softgels) in the morning and one serving (3 softgels) in the afternoon. DO NOT EXCEED 6 SOFTGELS PER DAY, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
UPGRADE: Cellucor CLK is the top selling non stimulant fat burner over the past few years. It contains Carnitine and Rasberry Ketones to speed up the metabolism and burn fat faster. It has a CLA Matrix in it to trick your body into using stored fat as energy so you get leaner quicker. When including this into the Look Better Naked Stack, you will see drastic results in as little as three weeks! (Retail: $29.99)
- L-Carnitine: a proven anabolic ingridient that tricks your body into burning more fat for energy while protecting existing muscle
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: has been proven to boost ones metabolism so they burn more calories per hour...for hours at a time
- CapsiMAX: a metabolism booster that will heat up your body so that it can "cook" the fat right off your body
- Forskohii: The secret ingredient that ties everything together and will help stabilize overall mood, suppress appetite, and speed up the metabolism
- 120 Calories per serving
- Whey Protein Isolate is the main source
- Contains Green Coffee Bean, L-Carnitine to burn fat and speed up your metabolism
- Carnitine and CLA for fat burn as energy (stored fat)
- Rasberry Ketones to help shrink fat cells
-Slimpro: increases insulin sensitivity, signals for GLP-1 and CCK to suppress appetite