Kodiak Supplements Anabolic Coma 101:
Sleep is an absolutely essential component of exercise recovery and muscle growth. Being able to sleep deeply and consistently through the night is tied to many critical bodily functions including stress control, body fat, muscle soreness, and hormone levels, to name a few.
This is why the body has the greatest potential for anabolism during sleep. Most other processes are shut down, and the important, muscle-building processes that are normally not prioritized come to the forefront. This is the inspiration for Anabolic Coma.
To have a deep, restful, and recuperative sleep while also activating anabolic factors for maximal muscle growth.
- Essential vitamins and minerals to promote proper sleep.*
- GABA and phenyl-GABA trigger sedative processes in the brain to hasten sleep latency and improve sleep quality.*
- Contains amino acids responsible for the formation of serotonin and growth hormone to improve REM sleep and recovery.*
- Ashwagandha decreases anxiety and promotes anabolic hormone status.*
- L-Theanine takes the edge off of any lingering caffeine from earlier in the day*