Betancourt Nutrition Micronized Creatine 101: is a creatine supplement to be added to supplements that will not affect the taste because it is unflavored. Creatine Monohydrate is the most proven and studied supplement for building muscle, muscular endurance and muscle recovery.
- Support muscle mass by stimulating satellite cells (satellite cells are 'blank' cells that aid in tissue regeneration).**
- Increase strength by elevating creatine phosphate levels.* The elevation of creatine phosphate leads to an increase in the formation of ATP.* ATP is the form of energy that your body can use. It is also formed by carbohydrates and fat, however it is most quickly produced using creatine phosphate.*
- Reduce fatigue and promote exercise recovery by reducing muscle glycogen depletion.** The higher the availability of creatine in the body, less muscle glycogen is necessary during intense strength training exercises*
- Increase muscle volume: increased intramuscular creatine stores draw water to properly hydrate muscle and support muscle volume.**
- Reduce Myostatin (limiting factor to muscle growth) to support improvements in muscle mass.*
525 Grams / Unflavored
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Mix 5 grams of Creatine Micronized with water or juice either with a meal, post-workout, or pre-workout. Continue the use of Creatine on non-training days as well to maintain muscle saturation. Creatine levels will decline and return to normal after 30 days. Creatine supplementation is also important for the elderly to support lean mass and functional strength.