- BCAA's may support healthy insulin levels.*
- BCAA's are amino acids that are essential to the human diet.*
- BCAA's can delay mental fatigue.*
- Leucine aids in the signaling of protein synthesis.*
- BCAA supplementation may increase the lactate threshold.*
- BCAA supplementation supports lean mass and strength.*
- BCAA's are lost during high-intensity exercise.*
- BCAA supplementation may support post-exercise protein and GH-binding proteins.*
If You Are Pregnant, Nursing Or Taking Any Medications, Consult Your Doctor Before Use. Discontinue Use And Consult Your Doctor If Any Adverse Reactions Occur. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Do Not Use If Outer Seal Is Broken.
Take 3 capsules 1-2 times per day or based on your daily needs. Consume pre and post workout and in between meals on non-training days.