Kodiak Ammo BCAA 101: is a Branched Chain Amino Acid (BCAA) powerhouse that was developed to address the nutritional opportunity during your workouts. BCAAs allow your body to build muscle faster, recover faster, and even burn fat.
Collectively made up of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine, the BCAAs are known as essential amino acids because the human body cannot produce them, and they must be consumed through diet or supplementation. Independently, each BCAA plays an important physiological role in the body.
Kodiak took Ammo’s™ formula one step further by adding other ingredients, such as glutamine, citrulline, PepForm peptides and electrolytes that have been scientifically proven to accelerate recovery, replenish energy stores, improve the absorption of amino acids, and keep you hydrated during your workouts.
- BCAAs in a 3:1:1 ratio – Shown to promote muscle growth, recovery, and reduce training-related soreness. BCAAs have also been shown to increase energy and blunt fatigue during exercise.
- Leucine Whey Peptides – Leucine Peptides are designed to improve delivery of amino acids to muscle tissue. More efficient nutrient delivery helps contribute to muscle synthesis and growth.
- L-Citrulline – A key element in the nitric oxide cycle. It increases exercise capacity, helps rid the body of ammonia and improves blood flow.
- Citrulline Whey Peptides - Combining citrulline with peptides significantly increases the bioavailability of citrulline, with better efficiency and absorption than free form citrulline and create superior vascularity.
- L-Glutamine – Glutamine is used in numerous bodily processes, including muscle anabolism, gluconeogenesis, nutrient absorption, and immunity.
- Electrolytes – Sodium and potassium are necessary electrolytes that are lost in sweat. They help regulate blood volume, blood pressure, osmotic equilibrium, pH and may delay the onset of cramping from intense exercise.